XCon2006 Call For Paper
Create: 2006-03-29 Update: 2006-07-06
Author: root (webmaster_at_xfocus.org)
XCon2006 the Fifth Information Security Conference will be held
in Beijing, China, during August 22-24, 2006. China has long been
known as a famous cultural country, while Beijing is the most
splendid place in its history. It can date back to 1000 BC, when
our ancestors already live and multiplied here and 34 emperors
issued orders and govern the nation successively. There has been
a very mysterious atmosphere around this old culture city, in which
we express our advancements and personalities, exchange our
technologies and experiences, and share our achievements and
August is the season of harvest, as well as share. These security
professionals at the vanguard of leading information security
technology will share research and unique experience with zealots
from all over the world, and the speakers to be presented in the
conference are among the best, the most intelligent. These
professionals have assembled unique new material that they will
present at this conference to help you maintain your leadership
in this severely competitive technological field, and it must be
the most memorable experience in your life journey.
This three-day conference will be held in a relaxed and cozy
atmosphere, which will provide an international communion platform
for the information security professionals,technicians,security
supervisors,managers, and hacker technology fans. They say their
says and show themselves as much as they like. It is not only a
brilliant symposium, but more importantly, a "party", a "party"
to share the joy of success.
Welcome to our event and discover amazing China!
Don't hesitate, and join us!
Target people to participate in the event: any person who is
devoted to information security,including information security
professional,Internet security hobbyist,administration engineer
of networks ,security consultant of networks and CIO and so forth.
Speaker whose presentation has been accepted by XCon will
participate in this event to make a speech by himself. They will
enjoy the following privileges:
* Return economy class air-ticket for one person
* Hotel accommodation
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner during conference
* After-conference party
* We will organize the speakers to visit some of the famous
historical sites during the day after the meeting, and taste
the flavors in Beijing.
* Speakers must offer relevant bill voucher.
* XCon will be the final arbitrator on this matter.
Please feel free to email XCon at firstname.lastname@example.org for the further
information,details and consultation or contact us via
Submission must include the following information:
1) Brief biography including list of publications and papers
2) Abstract of speakers' educational or job experience.
3) Contact Information: full name, alias,country of origin ,
net nickname, e-mail, phone, fax,photo, company address,
any IM contact details (msn, ICQ, YM, AIM, or any other),
and special dietary requirement.
4) Speaking details
How long the speech will last
Whether to release new tools
Whether to release new vulnerability
Whether to release new Exploit code
5) Why is your material different or innovative or significant
or an important tutorial?
6) All submission must include PPT and WORD in English or
Chinese in either MS Office or OpenOffice format.
Please send submission to email@example.com for selection.
Submission must be done no later than July 1st 2006.The date of
final notification of acceptance or rejection is July 10th 2006.
Whether your Presentation Material is accepted or not, we will
contact you by the information you offer.
* Final Submission?July 1st 2006.
* Notification of Acceptance or Rejection?July 10th 2006.
The scopes of topics are broad and include, but not restricted
to the following areas:
- --- Application Security
- Web Application vulnerability research
- Automatic Vulnerability Discovery
- Database Security and hacking
- Protocol exploits
- Trojans, Worms , Malware Technology
- Encrypt,Decrypt,Crack Technology
- --- Intrusion Detection/Forensics Analysis
- File systems analysis and recovery,
- Runtime Structures (stack/swap/..) Data recovery,
- Reverse Engineering (malware analysis, vulnerability research),
- Intrusion Detection and Evasions technologies
- Honeypot / HoneyNet related technologies
- --- Wireless and VoIP security
- 802.11x, CDPD, Bluetooth, WAP/TDMA, GSM, SMS, 3G Technology
- PDA and Mobile phone protocol analysis
- Palm, Pocket Pc security
- Wireless gateway
- VoIP security and vulnerability analysis
- Secure WLANs, vulnerabilities and analysis
- --- P2P Technology
- Instant message tools (MSN, Skype, ICQ, etc)
- Chatting tools (IRC, web Chat, etc)
- P2P download (BT, Emule, etc)
Please feel free to visit http://xcon.xfocus.org/ for the speaker
information, conference arrangement and previous conferences
archives .Updated announcements will be posted to XCon and XFocus
Besides the conference, there will also be specialized security
training courses in XCon2006 and these classes will be held before
the main conference. Please see the XCon Training Announcements for
You can visit XCon website for more information. The earlier you
apply for the more discount we will offer you. The attendees shall
bear all the expenses on food and accommodations. XCon will endeavor
to assist you to reserve the hotel.
Thank you for your support to XCon & XFocus !
XCon2006 organizing committee& XFocus Team
XFOCUS Security Team